I LOVE music, and I have a slight obsession about collecting new music for my iPod. I've got music playing on my stereo just about all day long. I have my morning playlist, with upbeat, easy to listen to music, my night time playlist with soothing tunes, and a bunch of day time playlists for all of the things that I do around the house and out and about. I have been listening to a new CD --the soundtrack for He's Just Not That Into You--for about a week now, and I am SO EXCITED to be able to pass a copy of it on to one of you, thanks to my friends at One2One Network!
I also LOVE going to the movies. It's especially fun to grab a group of girlfriends and kick back at a romantic comedy. There's nothing better than girl power and bonding with friends. Well, almost nothing. :)
My first impression of the He's Just Not That Into You soundtrack was that it gave me a strange desire to dance around my kitchen. There were several old favorites mixed in with new songs. Yes, a few songs (life The Cure's "Friday I'm in Love") sent me back to my high school days. Ahh. Sweet reminiscing. The soundtrack is fun and upbeat and I find myself playing it over and over. I can't wait to see the movie, which opens in theaters on February 6th.
Here's what is included on the CD:
Corinne Bailey Rae “I’d Like To”
My Morning Jacket “I’m Amazed”
The Human League “Don’t You Want Me”
R.E.M. “Supernatural Superserious”
Tristan Prettyman “Madly”
Talking Heads “This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)”
The Black Crowes “By Your Side”
Wilco “I Must Be High”
James Morrison “You Make It Real”
Maroon 5 “If I Never See Your Face Again”
The Replacements “Can’t Hardly Wait”
The Ting Tings “Fruit Machine”
Lilly Allen “Smile”
Keane “Somewhere Only We Know”
Erin McCarley “Love, Save The Empty”
The Cure “Friday I’m In Love”
Scarlett Johansson “Last Goodbye”
Want to win a copy? As if a new CD isn't enough, we're also throwing in this great hoodie! (I love this...but believe me, I'll be wearing it with an undershirt)
Here's what you need to do for a chance to win:
1. Comment on this post. Simple! Make sure you include your e-mail address. (By the way--This contest is open to US residents only). Contest ends on February 10 at midnight (Eastern time). I will pick a winner using Random.org on 2/11. Winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize and send me a mailing address.
For extra entries:
2. Tweet about this contest and then come back and leave another comment here.
3. Blog about this contest with a link back here and then come back and leave another comment here.
4. Follow my Review Blog and then come back and leave another comment.
5. Follow my Home Blog (*Life is Sweet*) and then come back and leave another comment. If you are already following Life is Sweet, you get a free extra entry (just don't forget to leave that extra comment).
6. Post my button on your blog and tell me about it. If you already have it up, let me know about that too. I don't have a Review button yet....I'll probably whip one up soon.
To make it easier here's the code. :)