Winner: comment #14, Dina
In every child there are billions of microorganisms that keep the intestines working properly. Some medicines, certain diseases, travel and stress can cause an upset of the balance of microorganisms in the body. Florastor® Kids promotes and maintains intestinal health and is safe to take with other medicines.
What is Florastor Kids?
Florastor Kids is a probiotic made of live freeze dried yeast cells of the species Saccharomyces boulardii lyo. The cells look like a powder which is then put into packets and sealed. Each packet of Florastor Kids has 250 mg of Saccharomyces boulardii lyo in it.
Why take Florastor®?
- Florastor® is good for everyone - from infants to adults
- Florastor® helps with your body’s ability to digest food. (Florastor® produces enzymes that help with the digestion of fat, protein and carbohydrate)†
- Changes in diet and stress can cause a disturbance in your intestines. Florastor® helps maintain normal balance of the intestinal flora†
- To maintain intestinal health†
- To promote intestinal health even when traveling†
- To protect your intestinal tract and keep your intestines healthy†
What does Florastor® do?
- Florastor® keeps the normal balance of micro-organisms in your intestines†
- Florastor® can be taken for more than 48 hours
- Ask your health care professional if Florastor® is right for you
Florsator Kids has sent me two boxes of their dietary supplement and a children's book, The Budding Boolees, (over $45 value) to give away to one of my readers! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on this post telling me why you'd like to try Florastor!
To gain extra entries, leave an additional comment for each thing you do:
* Visit www.florastor.com and tell me one fact that you learned there that was not included in this post
* Follow me, add my blog to your blog roll, or post my button on your blog
* Tweet about this giveaway (include link to your tweet)
* Stumble, kirtsy, or fave on technorati
This giveaway will end on Tuesday, May 19 at 10:00 PM Eastern time. Please be sure that you leave an email for me to contact you (or have email enabled in your blogger profie). Good luck!