Winner: comment #18, GAhome2mom!
With all of the talk about the Swine Flu the last few weeks, I was slightly unnerved to get on an airplane last weekend. But regardless of swine flus and other concerns, as a mother of 5 kids, I need to keep my immune system strong. A lot of junk comes through our house, and I am the one who has to be the nurse. Mommy doesn't get a day off to be sick.
I was intrigued when I heard about Sambucol.
Sambucol® is a unique black elderberry extract rich in immune supporting flavonoids.
Flavonoids are powerful, natural antioxidants that are thought to work to protect the body’s cells from the potential damage caused by free radicals.
Certain flavonoids – anthocyanins – are found primarily in the pigments of dark blue and deep purple fruits such as the black elderberry. It is these that have a remarkable ability to stimulate the body’s immune system.
1. Get plenty of zzzzz's.
2. Stop, breathe, and relax.
3. Stop emailing and get social
4. Get moving!
5. Drink up (water!)
6. Have fun!
7. Be optimistic (Hello, Fishful Thinking!)
8. Snuggle up
9. Supplement your diet
10. Let there be light (open the curtains, step outside!)
To enter to win these supplements, visit Sambucolusa.com and tell me which product you would like to try (required entry).
To earn extra entries, do any of the following and leave a separate comment for each:
* Tell me how you are boosting your immunity
* Follow me, add my blog to your blog roll, or post my button on your blog
* Tweet about this giveaway (include link to your tweet)
* Stumble, kirtsy, or fave on technorati
This contest will end on Tuesday, May 19 at 10:00 PM Eastern Time. Please be sure that you leave an email for me to contact you (or have email enabled in your blogger profie). Good luck!